Monday, October 22, 2012

First Year Bliss Linky!!

Happy Monday All---

I hope that you have had a great start to the week my sweet friends!! I can't complain myself!! My sweets had a great, productive day in first grade and all ran smoothly!
Today I'm here to link up with a blogger who is such an inspiration...Michelle from The 3AM Teacher.
f

Michelle has asked that we share our favorite memory from our first year of blogging. I am still currently in my first year of blogging & I already know I'm going to have to narrow down my favorite memories because I have so many of them.

I have to tell ya, I am SO very thankful for all of the blogger friends that I have made. I feel like I know so many of you even though I haven't met you.You have been such an inspiration to me and I hope that I have helped some of you along the way. Okay, so here it is...my favorite blogger memory has to be when Good Morning America contacted me back at the end of August to feature some of my back to school pictures on their show. What an amazing dream come true!! Even though my pictures were featured for 2.2 seconds (lol), it was such an honor for them to even consider my pictures.

I look forward to making many more blogger memories with you throughout the years. Go and link up with Michelle at The 3AM Teacher and share your favorite first year blogger memory!! :)

Have a Marvelous Monday!,

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What an awesome memory! That's great! I'm not surprised though, you have wonderful products!
    :)
    Dana
    Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a great readers' base already!
    Feel free to visit my blog crowd

    ReplyDelete